Sunday, March 25, 2012

Its all about the chakras....

The word “chakra” originates from the Sanskrit word for wheel or spinning. They represent “force centers” or “energy centers” in which energies are exchanged between the body and the outside world. Everything we feel both positive and negative are contained within our energy field whether you are aware of it or not. To be in balance and aligned one must awaken and cleanse each of the seven chakras.
One fine afternoon I went about looking for something to feed the upset voice in my tummy. After arriving at Whole Foods and grabbing a fresh blended juice I craved more. I wanted something to feed my soul before I headed back to my busy day.
This inspired the Energy Bar Collection – a series of necklaces to feed the soul and the eyes as it sparkles from day to night!  Each necklace focuses on awakening and/or cleansing one or more of the chakras.


Image
Strong Core Energy Bar Necklace
Image
Heart Chakra Energy Bar Necklace
Image
The Seven Sacred Chakra’s Energy Bar Necklace

Get your energy bar online or contact us for possible custom orders at customerservice@modernphilosophyjewelry.com or fan us! https://www.facebook.com/ModernPhilosophyJewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment